Basketball Coach Job Description:
- The Albion College Department of Athletics invites applications for the position of Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach.
- This is a 10 month administrative position with employment beginning August 1st, 2012.
- Albion College offers 21 intercollegiate sports as a NCAA Division III liberal arts institution and a member of the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association. This position will be responsible for supporting the Head Coach in all aspects of leading Albion College’s junior varsity and varsity men’s basketball team.
Basketball Coach Job Responsibilities:
- Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- a)create and implement practice and game plans,
- b)breakdown film and provide scouting reports,
- c) create recruiting plans and relationships that will lead to identifying and attracting outstanding student-athletes,
- d)provide guidance to student-athletes regarding their academic and overall success ,
- e)participate in fundraising events for the program and athletic department,
- f)maintain working knowledge of NCAA, MIAA, and Albion College policies and procedures,
- g) other duties as assigned by the Head Coach or Director of Athletics.
For full consideration, interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and three references by Friday, June 22,, 2012. All application materials should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com(preferred method) or to Mr. Jody May, Head Men’s Basketball Coach, 611 East Porter Street, Albion, MI 49224
We search multiple sources of basketball coaching jobs at www.CoachingBasketballWisely.com so you don’t have to! We want to help show you how to get a college basketball coaching job. It is your responsibility to verify the information. Good luck!