The College of William and Mary, an NCAA Division I member of the Colonial Athletic Association, invites applications for a director ofbasketball operations position in men’s basketball.
- directing video-based needs;
- overseeing film exchange program;
- assisting with team logistics and travel;
- serving as a liaison with the business office, facilities, marketing and promotions;
- assisting with academic development; coordinating basketball alumni functions;
- directing summer basketball camps;
- producing recruiting mail-outs;
- maintaining recruiting database;
- and other duties as assigned by the head coach.
Candidates must demonstrate a strong commitment to the academic success of student-athletes, develop and motivate quality student-athletes, possess good communication and leadership skills, strong computer and writing skills, and a knowledge of and commitment to all university, conference and NCAA regulations. Master’s degree is preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
A review of qualified candidates will begin June 23, 2012 and continue until the position is filled.
To apply submit a cover letter and resume which includes a listing of at least three current references and their contact information online at https://jobs.wm.edu.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Claudette Canady firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check is required. ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY VIA OUR ONLINE RECRUITMENT SYSTEM. NO OTHER APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. The College is an EEO/AA employer.
A bachelor’s degree is required.
Additional Salary Information: Commensurate with experience.