- Mercy College is seeking applicants for Head Men’s Basketball Coach.
- This is a part time position beginning immediately ( NCAA DIV II, East Coast Conference)
- This position will oversee the development of an NCAA Div II men’s basketball program.
- The Head coach must abide by NCAA Div II, East Coast Conference, and Mercy College rules and regulations.
Education Required or Min Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree required
Experience and/or Skills Required:
- High school and/or college coaching experience
- Must have strong basketball coaching skills and knowledge, knowledge of NCAA Div II rules, good administrative skills, excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated evidence of student-centered and customer-oriented skills
- Athletics & Recreation
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Electronic applications are required and must include a cover letter, CV, and the names and contact information of at least three references. Please submit the above documentation online at https://jobs.mercy.edu.
- Mercy College actively engages in recruiting a diverse workforce and student body that includes members of historically underrepresented groups, and strives to build and sustain a welcoming and supportive campus community.
- Mercy College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Contact:Mercy College
- Online App. Form: https://jobs.mercy.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51351