- Head Men’s Basketball Coach
- Director of Athletics
Positions Directly Supervised:
- Part-Time Assistant Coaches
- Recruits, trains, and provides guidance to members of the women’s basketball team in a manner that promotes the academic, athletic, and social success of athletes and the College’s public image through completive sport
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains and evaluates student-athletes in order to facilitate the most successful individual and team performance during competition. Plans strategies for competitive play.
- Recruits student-athletes in order to develop the most successful basketball team possible
- Manages and schedules all activities of the program to ensure the highest quality program possible within budget restrictions
- Has knowledge of NCAA, ECC Conference, and Mercy College rules and regulations
- Monitors academic progress of team members in order to encourage academic achievement and ensure athlete eligibility.
- Raises funds, controls expenditures, and monitors budget to ensure adequate financial support of the team
|Bachelor’s degree Successful high school and/or college coaching experience|