- Responsible for the management and training of athletes in a given sport.
1.Fulfills Assistant Coaches’ responsibilities as stated in the Athletic Department Operating Code.
2. Assist the Head Coach in making recruiting visits to each Frederick County area High School at least once during the
current calendar year as part of the FCC Athletic Department’s outreach program.
3. Upholds and enforces all the rules of the NJCAA Code of Conduct and the Inter-Collegiate Athletic Operating Code
and Handbook of Frederick Community College.
4. Adheres to the philosophy of athletics at FCC.
5. Dedicated to the full academic development of the student/athlete.
6. Responsible for the safe operation of the College vehicles and/or rental vans.
7. Assists students/athletes with transferring to senior institutions by making contacts, sending videos, writing letters
requesting scholarship information and forwarding letters of recommendation.
8. Assist the Head Coach with conducting team practice sessions that are stimulating and encourages skill development.
- Successful experience: One or more years of coaching experience required.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Various hours depending upon demands of the position.
- Open Until Filled
- Part Time
- All applications and required documents must be submitted online. Mail, e-mail, or fax submissions will not be accepted. Cover letters may be addressed to the Head Coach, Women’s Basketball and should briefly address your qualifications as related to the requirements of this position.
Frederick Community College, an equal opportunity employer, values campus diversity in students and staff and encourages members from historically under-represented groups to apply.
- Required documents to be attached online with application: Resume
- Optional documents to be attached online with application: Cover Letter