In this episode….
Click here for a link to Coach Stein’s bio from the StrongerTeam website.
Among the things we discuss in the interview are…
- How he got into basketball specific strength & conditioning.
- Answering the “How do I dunk question” and other common questions/myths.
- Basketball strength & conditioning considerations in the preseason, inseason, and “offseason.”
- Age appropriate strength and conditioning for junior high, middle school, and younger kids.
- What equipment he recommends on a limited budget.
- Balancing his personal life and the job.
- Tips for coaches wanting to get into strength & conditioning.
For the best Alan Stein DVD’s and Videos please click my affiliate link below:
II. Today’s Tip: Skill Building Through Variety
We are proud to endorse world-renowned basketball skills coach Ganon Baker as a way to add variety to your workouts. In addition, you can save 20% on his DVD’s by using the coupon code CBW when you check out through June 30, 2012 by clicking here.
If you like what we do PLEASE leave us a rating on iTunes & sign up for our free newsletter at the top right.
Our Coaching Basketball Wisely podcasts are way to help basketball coaches of all experience levels learn how to coach basketball, and how to coach basketball better, faster! Whether you are a youth basketball coach, a middle school basketball coach, a high school basketball coach, a college basketball coach, or a professional basketball coach we all need to keep learning! If there are particular basketball coaching tips or topics that you would like to see covered in future episodes please let us know!!