Virginia Commonwealth University is accepting applications for the position of WOMEN’S BASKETBALL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS. Virginia Commonwealth is a Division I institution and member of the Atlantic 10 Conference.
The director of operations will…
- maintain accurate files for University, Conference and NCAA rules compliance;
- organize team travel, including transportation, hotel, meals and practice times;
- manage all equipment and equipment provider relationships;
- organize and direct summer basketball programs;
- organize and supervise community outreach activities.
Position open until July 25, 2012. Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Women, minorities, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
A criminal background check is a condition of employment.
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff and student environment or commitment to do so as a faculty member at VCU is required.
- One (1) year working experience in an athletics’ program and a four-year college degree are required.
- Demonstrated experience with PhotoShop software preferred.
A letter of application, resume and three (3) letters of recommendation must be sent to DeTrease Harrison, Search Coordinator, Virginia Commonwealth University, PO Box 842003, Richmond, VA 23284-2003.
Application packets may also be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.