Responsibilities include assisting the head coach with…
- player development,
- and all other facets of the program.
- previous high school or collegiate level coaching experience
- minimum of an associates degree with a bachelors degree preferred.
- Assistant coaching stipend is $3,150.
Interested candidates are also welcome to apply for the housing positions available on campus.
Coaching and housing positions may be combined according to the best interest of the college as well as to the arrangement most suitable for the individual hired.
- Qualifications include previous high school or collegiate level coaching experience and a minimum of an associates degree with a bachelors degree preferred.
- Applications will be accepted until the position is filled, interviews to begin immediately. Please visit the website for more information about the application procedure: www.swcciowa.edu/HR